Post Category • Subcategory
Connect is our digital and in-person community.
Entrepreneurs build better together. The Center’s Community hosts a Slack Channel where we share networks, introductions, tools, business intelligence, and more. As a result, community members gain relationships and insights across networks and economies.
We consider everyone as part of one big team, all working together in their own ways to make a difference in ecosystems. Entrepreneurs and partners share their insights, lessons, practices, methods, and more as part of the collective work to advance resiliency and sustainability in local economies.
Our community approach empowers entrepreneurs to work through challenges together in order to strengthen ecosystems through collaboration, dialogue, and other supportive programs and initiatives.
Our community is for all entrepreneurs.
There may be multiple definitions of an 'entrepreneur' in the world, but for us at The Center, we define an entrepreneur as someone who is starting or advancing a new path to growth - or as we say, in transition to growth. We believe that entrepreneurs empower local economies together, so let's join together in community to foster resiliency and sustainability for each other and the next generations of entrepreneurs. You might be a/an:
· Academic or Subject Matter Researcher
· Artist, Musician or Creative
· Board Member or Business Advisor
· Corporate Professional
· Early- or Later-stage Startup Founder
· Educator or Professor
· High School, Undergraduate or Graduate Student
· Incubator or Accelerator Manager
· Independent or Principal Consultant
· Inventor or Scientist
· Mentor, Coach or Fractional Executive
· Microenterprise or Small Business Owner
· Military or Intelligence Service Member
· Non-profit Leader or Executive
· Philanthropist or Foundation Leader
· Private or Angel Investor
· Professional Services Contractor
Entrepreneurs can expect:
· Direct engagement from Community Manager & Content Coordinator and teammates
· Connections with and to other entrepreneurs, partners, and/or influencers in our network(s)
· A profile and spotlight of your business and community member businesses on our platforms
· Access to downloadable content and tools to help design, develop, or grow your idea or venture
· Announcements and information sharing on research, accelerator, training, advisory and other programs
· Open door invitation to educational, social, and community events hosted by The Center and partners
· Special invitation(s) to private events, sessions, seminars, and more initiatives